Sunday, January 6, 2013

Days 4-6

Well it is Sunday night and I wish I had gotten more done this week although I really did get a lot creative done. Especially if you include "building" a cheap side table to put the new printer on, grocery shopping, re-teaching my Mom how to Yarn Over (she originally taught me LOL), meeting up with with the Friday Night Knitting Crew and general "Mom of Teens" tasks!

Accomplishments:
  1. Finished the Wingspan Scarf
  2. Did 1 1/2 Zentangles (plus bought more pencils for shading as mine went missing - Kota or G are the prime suspects...)
  3. Sewed together the top row of the quilt and started the second row. I am headed downsairs to work on it more and watch Downton Abbey when I finish this!
  4. Got R's Senior picture framed and hung up
Goals for the next week:
  1. Finish the top of the quilt
  2. Block the Wingspan
  3. Modify the Aran sweater design for size 14 boys and actually start it!
  4. Start a journaly sketchbook of Zentangle patterns - it will help me learn them I hope
  5. Take some pictures of stuff!

No comments: